one of those days.
was up till 3 this morning building this thing, and as a result have concentrated very little in my 8am visual communication lecture.
instead i have chosen to sift through some photos from last october.
its getting me pretty down, all this uni work i froth on but can't commit to doing. it a whole lot easier to talk about, but putting pen to paper is a different story.
throw in the towel? maybe, but lets be perfectly honest. ive already fucked around for 3 years before this degree - the parties over i spose.
shop front, copenhagen
things that piss me off today.
- gym weapons, dudes who wear lycra skins to "pump iron", hog the equipment and froth on their triceps.
face it mate, your dicks tiny, and 6 sets of 15 reps isnt gonna add another 4 inches.
- lack of plain coloured shorts, its cold in the morning, but hot during the day. thus, shorts are the go, but im over patterns.
- this little arrogant kid in my vis comm tut. enough said, hopefully he reads this and gets the message.
- bubble tea, its awesome, but i feel like the vendors are slightly racist, last week jono and myself waited 20min, wasted 20bucks on scratchies, only to be slung luke warm honey milk sago an mango smoothies by hormone ridden knocked-up slag.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Posted by swinhoe at 7:08 PM
PLEASE NOTE. ALL BLOG CONTENTS IS THE PROPERTY OF EDWARD JAMES SWINHOE ©. NO CONTENTS OF THIS BLOG CAN BE COPIED OR USED WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF EDWARD JAMES SWINHOE. © 2010.
- ► 2011 (28)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (35)
- every one needs to ease up.
- see you later summer.
- all time low.
- feed back is god,
- the good old days of pilbara mining.
- master and slave, in a photographic sense.
- slung as fuck
- happy birthday pretty boy.
- thanks jesus.
- chicks falling over.
- dog cat dick russ.
- shots from the weekend gone.
- let this be the first.
- good synth.
- ▼ March (15)